Website Nathaniel Warmington
Band 5 and Band 6 Registered Nurses required urgently (RGN/RMN)
Due to a recent growth Sugarman Health & Wellbeing urgently require enthusiastic, passionate and committed nurses/RGN/RMN from all nursing backgrounds to join our nursing team. We have opportunities that are available in a variety of working environments including private hospitals, nursing homes and in community.
As part of our nursing bank Sugarman Health and Wellbeing can provide you with any hours suited to your individual requirements; full time, part time, weekends, days, nights and ad hoc shifts.
Our dedicated team of experienced consultants share the following values which we equally look for in all our nurse, care and support candidates.
Applicants will have:
- Relevant nursing qualification and Valid NMC Pin number
- Proof of personal indemnity insurance
- Proof of immunisation history
- Proven clinical track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong person centred care
For the successful applicants Sugarman will offer:
- Employed Status
- Guaranteed hours
- Funded DBS enhanced disclosure
- Free uniform
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Enrolment into Sugarman Health and Wellbeings Pension Scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway
If you want to be part of the Sugarman Team please call now!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer