About the Care Assistant role:
- Hourly Rate: £13.00
- Location: Richmond,
- Shifts Available:
- 0700-1900 Days Monday to Sunday
- 1900-0700 Nights Monday to Sunday
- Contract Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly Covid Testing
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking a Care Assistant to provide care and support to a young male patient with Autism, Quadriplegic, challenging behaviour & Brain injury with other complex health needs.
Due to the clinical level of care needs for this patient this will be 2:1 care ratio per 12 hour shift.
We are looking to employ carers who are passionate about giving the best care they can, promoting independence and enhancing our Service Users quality of life.
You would need a minimum of 6 months care experience. You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- On going training development
- With ongoing support from other Carers, the Nurse Care Manager and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
What are your duties as a Care Assistant in this package?
- Able to support in Moving and Handling & Personal Care
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs such as bowel and bladder management
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.