About the Care Assistant role:
- Pay Rate: £12 – £14 per hour dependant on experience
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Shifts : Day Shifts Mon, Tue, Thu 8am – 4pm & Wed, Fri – 10am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Contract Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly Covid Testing
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking a Care Assistant to provide care and support to Male patient with Challenging Behaviour, ADHD, Autism and Learning Difficulties We are looking to employ carers who are passionate about giving the best care they can, promoting independence and enhancing our Service Users quality of life in their own home on a one to one basis.
You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role. The patient does have a small dog which care team members must be comfortable with Pets.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- On going training development
- With ongoing support from other Carers, the Nurse Care Manager and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
What are your duties as a Health Care Assistant in this package?
- Able to support in Moving and Handling & Personal Care
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs such as bowel and bladder management
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.