£10 – £12ph
Are you looking for a change? Want a new job that is proactive and interesting?
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are currently seeking Health care Assistants to provide essential care and support to a 41 year old male with complex health needs in the Bridport area.You would become an essential part of his existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role.
He was diagnosed with transverse myelitis in 2000 which left him with paraplegia due to damage extending to C6 on his spine. He also suffers from Addison’s disease, Adult onset asthma and chronic type 1 respiratory failure,and has a personality disorder.
The hours of this package are 12 hour days and nights (7-7) Monday to Sunday and is 2:1 working alongside a HCA.
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Weekly Pay
- Monthly rota
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Clinical training
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant role:
- Have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Who will respect beliefs, values and instil a team approach
- Who embrace the goals clients wants to achieve
To apply for the Healthcare Assistant role you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A full clean UK driving license
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the Health Care Sector
- A clean DBS
- A positive and motivating attitude
- To carry out person-centred care
*£250 to the referrer once the referee has completed 150 hours worth of work.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer