Website Dominika Troska
There is hope! And the HOPE is YOU!
It’s time: To act. To make a difference. To do something for you …for your community …for your family.
In this uncertain period, Sugarman will continue to look after those who are in need and make sure that the recruitment process will be faster and more friendly than before, as we understand that working together and helping each other is the only way to make our community stronger. To offer HOPE to all those who need you in this difficult time.
*MINIMUM 3 MONTHS WORK EXPERIENCE – REQUIRED
*ACCESS to SHIFTS IMMEDIATELY
*FLEXIBILITY (we work around your availability)
*FREE OF CHARGE TRAINING (access to Certificates)
*COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
Recruitment process is easier and faster than it has ever been before!
- Video-interviews (Skype; Whatsapp)
- Application Form online
- E-Learning Training – online – in your free time
- DBS – if you don’t have one – you can apply with us
- Shifts tailored to your availability;
- Safe work-environment
- PPE Equipment
Purpose of the position
- As a Care Assistant/Support Workers you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents/service users to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
- To support residents/service users to live in a communal environment that is well maintained, clean and attractive.
- Care can be an extremely rewarding field to work in. Unlike many jobs, it provides opportunities every day to help improve people’s standards of living.
- Healthcare assistants work on the front line of care delivery, helping individuals to overcome the everyday difficulties they face.
- Clients for healthcare assistants can include the disabled, elderly, long-term ill and individuals with learning difficulties, autism, so roles can be extremely varied and every day is different.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Contact: Dominika Troska on 0113 457 3150.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer