Do you want a job that offers positive challenges and job satisfaction, where no day is the same?
Sugarman health are currently looking to recruit compassionate and caring individuals to help provide support in one of our clients services. It will be working in a block of flats for older adults with severe learning disabilities. We are looking for hardworking and determined staff to help provide all aspects of care and support including personal care.
About the Healthcare Assistant role:
- Hourly Rate: £9.50 – £10.50 (Enhanced hourly rate on all Bank Holidays)
- Location: Biggleswade
- Shifts Available: Days and nights
- Speciality: Care Support Work
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme*
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills within the care sector
*Terms and conditions apply
What are your duties as a Healthcare Assistant?
- Personal care
- Moving and handling
- Providing emotional and physical support
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give Sam a call on 0151 363 1959 to discuss working with us.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.