Sugarman Health and Wellbeing
We are looking for experienced Complex Care Workers to promote well-being and to carry out person-centered live-in care.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing takes a person-focused attitude to live-in care, understanding that each individual is different. We accept and appreciate the “tailored requirements” of every person, such as acknowledging likes and dislikes, daily necessities, and in some cases medical needs. We are a company driven by quality and community working with vulnerable people.
Our Complex Department look after vulnerable and elderly people who rely on our committed, loyal, trustworthy, genuine, and friendly home care assistants, to help them maintain their independence in their own homes.
What does the role involve?
- Following an up to date care plan at all times
- Following internal policies and procedures at all times
- Personal care
- Assistance with showering and dressing
- Prepare and cook nutritional meals
- Protecting dignity and privacy
- Assistance with Medication
- Promoting independence and choice
- Providing a safe and person-centered care service
- Competitive Salary – £110.00 – £120.00 per day
- FREE training – MANDATORY
- paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Career Progression opportunities
- Weekly payment
- You must have at least 6 months of professional care experience for this role
- Drivers with full UK Drivers licence preferred but NOT essential
- You must have an enhanced DBS or willing to do a new one
“Sugarman is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.”