We are seeking engaging and compassionate care and support to join our team and help make a real difference in people’s lives. We are recruitng for a package in Northampton supporting an individual with challenging behaviour within a supported setting. We are looking for someone strong minded who can help this individual with full support both at home and in the community.
Requirements of this role:
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex health care experience desirable but not required
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Following a specific plan of support relating to the needs of the individuals we support
- Following Positive Behaviour Support plans for individuals with any behaviours that require support.
- Personal care: assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life: medication, finances, shopping, preparing meals and education.
- Supporting social activities: local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours.
- Working in a person-centred way and helping individuals achieve their goals.
- Safeguarding and working in the best interest of the individuals at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary £12 per hour