Website Jacqui Gibbens
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are a well established, leading healthcare service provider with over 30 years experience in both the private and public healthcare sectors.
We are currently recruiting complex carers/support workers to work with our client in Hatfield Peverel. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, Laryngectomy, suction, nebuliser exp helpful but not essential as training will be given.
Day and night shifts available.
Requirements of this role –
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Healthcare experience desirable e.g. bipap machines, nebuliser, control drugs.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Be able to work night shifts
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing –
- Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
- Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours
- Online reward scheme- discounts at shops and restaurants.
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer