Website Priya Patel
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are recruiting for a Field Team Supervisor to join our expanding team working in the South East London area.
As a Field Team Supervisor you work closely with clients, their families and government bodies to ensure the best possible care is provided and in line with regulations.
- Supporting the Service Delivery Registered Manager with strategic planning of all existing Service user packages.
- Managing the daily running of Level 1 and 2 care packages.
- Communicating with CCG’s, hospitals, clients and next of kin.
- Building strong relationships with carers, clients and multidisciplinary teams.
- Liaising with clients on day to day issues and escalating any concerned to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Troubleshooting for all existing packages.
- Carrying out monthly, bi monthly and quarterly client reviews.
- Ongoing development development of care plans and client folders.
- Visiting our clients and reviewing the written care plans.
- Carrying out spot checks to examine the written records of medication administration, daily log notes etc. kept by the care workers.
- Field based duties.
- Identifying opportunities to grow our Complex Care offering.
- Supporting the attraction of candidates and the recruitment process when required.
- Providing support with administrative duties linked to existing clients.
- Supporting the effective operation of the on-call rota.
- Must have a full driving licence with own vehicle
- Able to work unsupervised but also willing to support the wider team when required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer focused, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
- Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- Compassionate and empathetic with high levels of integrity.
- A good planner with strong organisational skills.
- Understanding of legislation and safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
- Experience of working in the care sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Flexible in attitude with a willingness to travel.
- Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Sugarman Health & Wellbeing team. If you think this is the job for you please call Cassie on 0208 503 00 33 or apply with your CV asap.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer