Do you want a job that offers positive challenges and job satisfaction, where no day is the same?
Sugarman are currently seeking a complex health care assistant to provide care and support to a lady in her mid 20’s, with a spinal injury and other complex clinical health care needs in Poole, Dorset.
This lady would prefer care workers who are of a similar age to herself.
We are looking for someone who can work 12 and half – 13 hour day shifts, 1 or 2 shifts a week, at £15PH, plus mileage.
You would become an essential part of the clients team in enhancing her life.
This position will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
Care experience as well as a positive and active attitude are the most important requirement for this role.
About the Health care Assistant role:
- Hourly Rate: £15 PH (Enhanced hourly rate on all Bank Holidays)
- Paid mileage after the first 10 miles.
- Location: Poole
- Shifts Available: 1 or 2 shifts a week
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Well-being include:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme* (£250 for HCA – £500 for RGN)
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills within the care sector
*Terms and conditions apply
What are your duties as a Health care Assistant?
- Personal care
- PEG care and support with nutrition
- Medication monitoring and administering
- Supra pubic catheter care
- Basic wound management and care.
- Monitoring and reporting health and well-being to the office
- Monitoring and reporting any signs or symptoms of AD (Autonomic dysreflexia)
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give Sophy Larcombe a call on 07706 293773 to discuss working with us.
Sugarman Health and Well-being is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.