Do you want a role working with Children in their own homes that offers job satisfaction and challenges and where no day is the same? Would you like to join our supportive team of passionate individuals who strive everyday to make a difference to all our service users lives? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Sugarman Health & Well-being are looking to recruit a HCA to support an 8 year old boy, with Autism and Epilepsy, in Christchurch, Dorset.
We are looking for a HCA who is able to work every Sunday and Monday night
About the Healthcare Assistant role:
- Location: Christchurch
- Shifts available: Every Sunday and Monday, Waking nights
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
- Hourly Rate: £13PH (Enhanced hourly rate on all Bank Holidays)
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Well-being include:
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme* (£250 for HCA – £500 for RGN)
- Free mandatory and specialist clinical training
- Friendly and supportive office team
- 24hr emergency on call
- 2 week rolling rotas
- Rotas planned 1 month in advance
- Pension scheme
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills within the care sector
*Terms and conditions apply
What are your duties as a Healthcare Assistant?
- Support with personal care
- Continence and pressure care
- Manual handling
- Supporting clinical needs including suctioning, oxygen, seizure management, gastrostomy (PEG) for feeding and medication administration, Tracheostomy and other clinical procedures as needed. (no previous experience required)
- Respect personal boundaries
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
- Proof of settled status
Interested in applying for this role?
Sugarman Health and Well-being is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.