Make a difference to someone’s future….
An excellent opportunity has become available for carers who wish to work within complex care packages. Do you have previous experience working in the care sector? If so, we would love to hear from you as we have an exciting opportunity to join a great team within this Complex Care package!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are recruiting for positive, experienced and supportive carers.
We are recruiting for a team of complex care assistants to provide complex care for our clients in Dorset and Pool who have varying conditions from MS, spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries to tracheotomies.
This is an amazing opportunity for a carer to excel within their career with continued development from our experienced office team and Clinicians.
If you think you have the skills and the correct requirements please get in touch ASAP!
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Health care experience desirable but not essential
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Able to commit to regular days or nights – generally these will be 10 – 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
- Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time and part time hours available
- Day shifts and night shifts available
- A set rolling rota, which suits you
- 9 hour shifts
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV or call Natasha on 01923 801 818 opt 1 to discuss further.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer