Website Derek Brown
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are currently recruiting a team of care assistants to work in Hamilton & the South Lanarkshire areas!
Are you experienced in the care sector? Are you looking for flexible work to suit your needs? Then look no further!
We are looking for female drivers who are willing to work on a rota basis and this job will be an ongoing basis.
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are a well established company with over 30 years experience in supplying care staff across the UK.
Benefits of working for us include:
- A dedicated team devoted to booking your shifts & maintaining your compliance
- Weekly pay
- Excellent pay starting at £8.75 & going up to £13 per hour
- Paid holidays
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Opportunity to progress & work in different sectors (Homeless outreach, mental health etc) **Dependent on location
The ideal candidate must display a warm, kind, empathetic demeanour; have the desire to go that extra mile to provide high quality care to the service users & a full, clean UK Drivers License.
Please note all candidates must able to provide the following:
- 3 years reference history
- Documents to prove eligibility to work in the UK
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references & PVG disclosure checks
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer