Website Derek Brown
Sugarman are looking for experienced Health Care Assistants to join our team in.
We are a busy agency providing staff to care, nursing and residential homes and out in the community in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas – experience in at least one of these environments is essential.
We are looking for staff who have an understanding and empathetic approach to people that require support and have a genuine passion for providing excellent care with the ability to demonstrate reliability, commitment and professionalism.
As this is a flexible position, you can choose shifts that suit you. Whether that’s day or nights, weekends or weekdays – we have a range of shifts to enable you to be able to work around your other commitments.
In return, you will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic team, enjoying excellent remuneration.
What we offer our Care staff:
- A competitive hourly rate that includes payment for holiday
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work in and around the Edinburgh area
What we require:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months experience in the UK
- PVG Update
- At least 2 professional references, one must be from your most recent/current employer
- Registered with or be willing to register with the SSSC
- Experience in Moving and Handling and personal care.
- Experience in prompting and administering medication.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer