Website Charmaine Hutchings
Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for a change? Want a new job that is proactive and interesting?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking Personal Care Assistants to provide care and support to clients with complex health needs across Dorset.
We are looking for people who can be flexible in working both days and nights over a 4 weekly rota period.
Care experience is valuable but not essential, a positive and active attitude is the most important requirement for this role. Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support our individuals. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
The shift patterns are dependant on each individual client’s care requirements however we have days, nights and weekends available.
We match up staff and clients to ensure that there is a continuity of service, but also more importantly that both staff and clients are happy working with each other.
Benefits of the Personal Care Assistant role:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Monthly rota
- Paid accrued Holiday
- Enhanced hourly rate on Weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Free training (Both practical and theory based)
- Opportunity to complete the Care Certificate
- Management support throughout your working career.
- Refer a friend scheme
Requirements of the Personal Care Assistant role:
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Personal support
- Administering medication
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Who will respect beliefs and values and instil a team approach
To apply for this Personal Care Assistant role you will need:
- A positive and motivating attitude
- Resilient and Hard working
- To possess the ability to act on instructions or work on your own initiative
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- To carry out person-centred care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A full clean driving licence is desirable but not essential
Please Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory job references and an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer