Website Adele Hawksworth
Sugarman Health and Well being are a well established, leading health care service provider with over 30 years experience in both the private and public health care sectors.
We are looking for compassionate and professional Live In Carer who wants to make a positive difference to our service user on a daily basis. The client lives in the Southminster area and has physical disabilities. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties and supporting the client out in the community.
We offer full up skill training and support throughout your career development with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing.
Requirements of this role –
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Health care experience desirable e.g. bipap machines, nebuliser, control drugs.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Be able to work night shifts
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Well being –
- EXCELLENT pay rates that are extremely competitive!
- FREE Complex Clinical training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Opportunities for continual growth and progression with in the Complex Care Industry
- We provide candidates with a FREE DBS Certificate Application
- Holiday Pay
- Sickness Pay
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours
- Online reward scheme- discounts at shops and restaurants.
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer