Website Adele Hawksworth
Are you seeking a new challenge? Are you a RGN/ITU RGN in the Chelmsford area who has a passion for high quality care?
If the answer is yes, then Sugarman’s Health and Wellbeing could be the right option for you. We provide a professional and responsive service, led by a team of experienced care professionals. We offer support 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, from initial assessment through to commencement and delivery of care. We provide a care service to vulnerable people of all ages in our community. Working in partnership with service users and their support network we recruit suitably experienced and/or qualified health and social care staff, supported by an effective management structure and training programme.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible Shifts
- Current NMC pin no.
- Relevant Nursing qualifications
- Hard working Community Complex Care RGN/ITU RGN
- 6 months recent experience as a Community Complex Care RGN/ITU RGN
Our registration process is simple and quick! CONTACT Sol by email click apply
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and skills, Company car
PURPOSE OF POST
To conduct medical assessments and produce detailed care assessments and care and support plans to ensure that our service users can remain safely in their own homes achieving the lifestyle and outcomes they want for themselves and their families.
This will include training and support of the care staff to ensure they have the necessary competences,regular reviews,liaising with other care professionals and providing feedback and reports to managers.
The role is 40 hours a week but this role requires the post holder to be flexible to ensure the care services are safely managed and will include participation in on-call rota.
- Ensure that professional practice standards and “best practice” are maintained in all areas of work
- To deliver productivity and quality standards agreed between yourself and the management team and to respond positively to feedback
- To undertake recorded assessments where required
- To work unsupervised and use own initiative however know limitations and ask for support where necessary
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a
- report in a professional and concise manner
- Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships
- Complete training, competency assessments and supervision sessions for the teams allocated to the clinical services
- Apply professional skills and manage own professional competence and accountability, in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the job holder may be required to perform other tasks as delegated
- Provide continued clinical input and support for staff in the daily delivery and support for individuals in their own home, ensuring that each person supported has their individual clinical care plans implemented and evaluated as required, in order to accommodate their changing needs.
- Effectively delegate and supervise care staff in order to ensure all identified clinical and care needs are met.
- Have a clear understanding of personal accountability, undertake clinical procedures and training with individuals in accordance with care plans and sign off required competencies in a timely safe manner.
- Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
- Providing verbal and written reports/review on service issues and individual’s progress to the Registered Manager.
- Complete training, competency assessments and supervision sessions for the teams allocated to the clinical services.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer