Sugarman are currently seeking Registered General Nurses with ITU experience to provide essential clinical care and support to a male client with complex health needs in the Poole area. We have 2 full time and 1 part time contracts available.
This package of care is 2:1. There is a Health Care Assistant on shift working alongside you.
You would become an essential part of the existing Sugarman care team in this fulfilling role and carry out person-centred care.
Previous experience in an ITU setting and supporting those who have a spinal injury, tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter and other clinical needs is essential.
The shift patterns are:
7am-715pm Days Monday to Sunday
7pm-715am Nights Monday to Sunday
- Guaranteed 24.5 (PT) or 36.75 (FT) contracted hours
- Weekly pay
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Clinical training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Requirements of the role:
- Staff have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Staff are respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Staff have appropriate knowledge and skills to respond to his needs as well as anticipating changes in his status and have the ability to act.
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Staff are flexible punctual, resourceful and professional
- Staff do not take offence when they are asked to do something which is with the remit of their roles but is commensurate with their terms of employment
- Staff who will go above and beyond
- Staff who will respect his beliefs and values and instil a team approach
- Staff who embrace the goals he wants to achieve
To apply for this role you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Worked in an ITU setting
- A full clean UK driving license
- A clean DBS
- Current valid NMC registration
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer