£37,137 – £55,706 annual salary plus overtime rate and double time on Bank Holidays
Part Time or Full Time
Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
Do you want a role that offers positive challenges and job satisfaction, where no day is the same?
Sugarman are currently seeking a Registered Nurse with ITU experience to provide care and support to a 34 year old male with a spinal injury and other complex health needs in Poole, Dorset.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible in working both days and nights over a 4 weekly rota period.
You would become an essential part of his existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role. This gentleman is an active individual in the community managing his own charity, going on holidays, festivals and other events. All which you will get to experience working alongside him.
ITU experience is essential in this role, as well as having a positive and active attitude for supporting those who have a spinal injury, tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter.
The Registered Nurse shift patterns are:
Days 7am-715pm & Nights 7pm-715am
Monday – Sunday
Benefits of the Registered Nurse role:
- £37,137 – £55,706 annual salary plus overtime rate and double time on Bank Holidays
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Permanent contract with employed status
- Contracted hours – Part time or Full time
- Opportunities to go abroad, festivals, concerts and more
- Monthly rota
- Overtime rate
- Holiday pay
- Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Access to a pension scheme
- On going training development
- On going support from our team of other PCA’s and RGN’s. The Nurse Care Manager and Ops Director who are all involved in this package of care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse role:
- ITU experience
- Able to work days, nights and weekends
- Administer medication
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs
- Supporting with the dog in all aspects
- Personal support with emails, letters, diary organising and taking notes in meetings (ability to use apple devices)
- Supporting with organising trips and creating itineraries
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Good communicator who also respects the need for peace and quiet at times
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Someone who will respect his beliefs, values and instil a team approach
To apply for the Registered Nurse role you will need:
- ITU experience
- In date NMC Pin
- A full UK driving license
- A clean enhanced DBS
- A positive and motivating attitude
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- To be willing to embrace the goals he wants to achieve
- The right documents to live and work in the UK
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.