Website Jacqui Gibbens
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are a well established, leading healthcare service provider with over 30 years experience in both the private and public healthcare sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Cpmplex Carers/Support Workers to work day and night shifts.
Experience working with clients with peg, bipap and coughasis is preferable but not essential, as full training will given.
Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
A full UK license is desirable but not essential.
Requirements of this role –
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Healthcare experience desirable e.g. bipap machines, nebuliser, control drugs.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Be able to work night shifts
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing –
- EXCELLENT pay rates that are extremely competitive!
- FREE Complex Clinical training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Opportunities for continual growth and progression with in the Complex Care Industry
- We provide candidates with a FREE DBS Certificate Application
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer