Website Jacqui Gibbens
Make a difference to someone’s future….
An excellent opportunity has become available for passionate, empathetic, experienced live in care assistants to support Sugarman Health & Wellbeing across the UK with our fast growing rapid response team.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are recruiting for positive, experienced and supportive Live In Care Assistants.
This is an amazing opportunity for a carer to excel within their career.
Previous experience working with PEG feed, NG tubes, tracheotomies, Suctioning etc is desirable but not essential. If you think you have the skills and the correct requirements as a Complex Carer please get in touch ASAP!
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Healthcare experience e.g.: PEG feed,tracheotomy care and be passionate about providing high levels of care
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
- Free DBS
- Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours available
- Rolling live in rotas
- Paid Accommodation/Travel
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer