Website Dominika Troska
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are looking to recruit Support Workers in the Harrogate area.
This role is ideal for experienced Support Workers wanting either full-time or part-time. The hourly rate will range from £9.00 to £10.50.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing offer all Agency Support Workers:
- Working for a reputable national agency
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Advanced block booked shifts and ability for permanent roles
- Pension scheme
- ID badge and regular timesheets
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your current commitments week by week
- Video-call interview for convenience
- Training Course designed for all Support Workers
- Free Basic Life Support Training Course
- On-going Staff Development – Qualification opportunities, specialised training courses
- We will update your Mandatory training – free of charge
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn £500 for a nurse or £100 for an HCA/SW *Terms apply
- Try out a new career before you commit full time
- The opportunity for new skill sets, by working with various healthcare services
- 6 months UK paid experience in the role of Support Worker within the last 3 years
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn proactive approaches for managing violence and aggression
For more details, please contact Dominika Troska on 0113 457 3150.
We are searching for candidates who are determined, ambitious individuals who possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude and have excellent communication skills. Experience of working in a supported housing environment would be advantageous but not essential. You will have a good working knowledge of the care and support sector along with a successful track record of delivering excellent customer and stakeholder services to tenants and partners in care and support schemes.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer