Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new challenge? Then look no further!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, care homes, residential, support at home, social care and schools.
We are looking for staff who live in:
- St Albans
- Other surrounding areas
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing support all ages in a variety of settings whether that be a day centre, residential home, nursing home or supported living.
We support people with:
- learning disabilities
- dementia/old age
- mental health & challenging behaviour
- physical disabilities
Benefits of working for Sugarman:
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your personal life
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training’s
- 24 hour on call service
- Knowledgeable and helpful office staff with over 20 years of experience in care and recruitment
- Able to provide 3 years of employment history & references
- Previous experience in the care industry
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Positive and inspiring attitude to help and support others.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer