Website Dominika Troska
ARE YOU PERSONABLE? APPROACHABLE? CARING?
HELP OTHERS LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are now looking for a community-based Support Worker for a market-leading care organisation based in Leeds. Successful applicants will deliver person-centred care to adults with complex needs in a residential or supported living environment and out within the community.
- As part of the role, you will provide personal care and vital teaching and guidance of interpersonal life skills.
- You will create positive lasting relationships and promote vulnerable people to grow as individuals, allowing them to gain confidence and access services and groups within their local community.
- You will help in the care of the service users’ physical environment and in the general day-to-day.
- You will carry out out sleep-in/night duty as required.
- You will implement the agreed enablement care and support plans to each individual.
- Follow all support, policy, process and regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Work from planned rotas, including sleeping-in support shifts as required
- Adaptable, caring, open-minded, flexible.
- Good communicator. Ability to understand and respond to non/verbal communications.
- Ability to represent or advocate for service users as appropriate.
- A self-driven and able to motivate others. Committed to good practice.
- Building a relationship by working together, networking and interacting with the local community resources to engage the individual and their families.
- All applications and offers are subject to a DBS (Criminal Record) check, cost to be met by the applicant.
- Applicants must commit to completing mandatory training.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time / Part-Time
Pay rate: £8.20 (under 25s) and £8.72 (over 25s)
Contact: Dominika Troska on 0771 990 0862, Mon – Fri 8:00 – 16:00.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer