Sugarman Health and Wellbeing has been sourcing the highest quality candidates for social care positions since 1999. We supply temporary and permanent staff to the public and private sectors; working with local authorities, the NHS and private residential homes. Whether you need an Operations Director or a Support Worker, Sugarman Health and Wellbeing can source the right person for the role.
We pride ourselves on providing candidates who possess qualities such as personal warmth, patience and responsiveness towards a patient and have the knowledge, skills and experience to deliver excellence in their roles.
Our residential home recruitment specialists are experts in their respective fields and use a tailored search and select approach to find the most suitable carer from our extensive pool of candidates. Our consultants have a comprehensive insight of the daily challenges our candidates and clients experience in this ever-changing and demanding industry.
Quality and compliance are vital, so we take a variety of steps to guarantee the standard of our workforce. All our candidates have:
– Undergone face-to-face interviews
– Been DBS checked in the UK or Access checked in Northern Ireland
– Provided valid references from previous employers covering the last two years
– Submitted a full work history with gaps accounted for
– Provided proof of qualifications, training and immunisation status
– Been fully trained in line with the Skills for Care guidelines
Direct payments, personalised care and growing integration of health and social care require new ways of working and a more flexible workforce which we understand and can accommodate.
Providing the right people on time and within budget is where we excel. Having an extensive network of experienced social care professionals allows us to react quickly to the changing needs of your organisation. Whether you need ongoing temporary workers or emergency cover, we can help.
Our recruitment process is thorough, cost-effective and focused primarily on the needs of our clients. We endeavour to help clients in the following:
– Recruit and attract the most appropriate staff for their business
– Employ the right people with a purpose to increase their skills
– Retain staff