Refer a friend to work for Sugarman Health & Wellbeing, and you could get rewarded up to £500!
If you would like to refer a friend to work for us, simply fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when you can expect your referral bonus!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing – Refer A Friend Terms & Conditions
Updated 14th May 2021
- Referrals will not qualify for the scheme if Sugarman Health and Wellbeing have been in contact with the referred candidate at any time up to 6 months prior to the referral being made, or if the candidate has already applied for the position or contacted us directly.
- To qualify for a reward, the referred person must be registered and placed within 12 months.
- If the candidate is introduced by more than one person, we will operate a first come, first served policy.
- Only selected vacancies are eligible for the referral scheme, this will be stated on the advert on our website and job boards for any particular vacancy.
- When referring a carer for temporary, contract or ad hoc positions, you (the referrer) will receive up to £250* once the candidate has completed a minimum of 150 hours in their new position. *NOTE: Different job titles do depick the amount of bonus.
- When referring a Nurse for temporary, contract or ad hoc positions, you (the referrer) will receive £500 once the candidate has completed a minimum of 150 hours in their new position.
- Payments will only be made on the initial placement only – extensions and further placements are excluded.
- The amounts listed above are subject to taxation and will be paid into your weekly paycheck.
- In the event of any disputed fees, following all reasonable checks, Sugarman Health and Wellbeing’s decision will be final.
- Any disclosure of income derived from payments to the relevant authorities is the duty of the referrer.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed Sugarman Health and Wellbeing for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Sugarman Health and Wellbeing for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing retains the right to alter or terminate the Terms & Conditions of the referral programme without any requirement to notify other parties involved.