Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10 – £13
Shift Patterns: Days
Contract: Full Time or Part Time
Speciality: Complex Care
Covid-19: PPE provided and weekly Covid Testing
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is currently seeking a Health Care Assistant to provide clinical care and support to a young adult who lives in Wakefield.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career as a Complex Care Health Care Assistant.
Benefits of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Weekly Pay and access to pension scheme
- Monthly rota
- Ongoing training development and access to NVQ courses
- Ongoing support from the Nurse Care Manager and Registered Manager
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Able to work days, nights and weekends
- Able to support in Moving and Handling
- Able to support in Personal Care
- Able to engage in outdoor activities. ie long walks
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.