At Sugarman Health and Wellbeing, we are currently looking for a Healthcare Assistant, who is able to provide care to one of our Service Users, who have spinal injury, Brain injury, challenging behaviour and/or have a Tracheostomy, Oxygen or Ventilator as well as other complex health needs. You’ll provide support, within the Romford area, and will be providing the best care possible, within the Service User’s own home environment.
We are looking for experienced carers, who have a passion for looking after others, and are willing to provide care that promotes independence and giving the client the best quality of life, through daily activities, whilst building a special bond with them as well.
About the Healthcare Assistant Role:
- Role: Healthcare Assistant
- Location: Romford
- Hourly Rate: £10 – £13
- Shifts: Days (7am to 7pm), Nights (Friday & Saturday, 7pm to 7am)
- Monday to Sunday (depending on availability)
- Contract: Full Time or Part Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP on completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly Covid testing provided
You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and rewarding role.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This is an amazing opportunity in order to learn and expand your knowledge with new skills, to help develop your career and experience exciting new opportunities.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Ongoing support from other Carers, the Nurse Care Manager, and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE)
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply*
What are your duties as a Healthcare Assistant in this package?
- Able to support in Moving and Handling & Personal Care
- Support and maintain all clinical needs
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- A minimum of 6 months professional care experience
- The right to work in the UK and have the correct documentation for this
- A full enhanced DBS
- An up to date CV with full working history
Interested in applying for this role?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.