Are you looking for something challenging, that makes a difference and is rewarding day to day?
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing we are looking for Care Assistants for a package of care within the Hemel Hempstead area for an Elderly Lady with a Tracheostomy and Spinal Cord Injury as well as other complex needs.
She lives in her own home and has 24hr care. We are looking for a professional and hardworking individual to support our service user with her clinical needs overnight.
About the role:
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Pay Rate: £11.00
- Rota Pattern: 1800-0600
- Contract Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP on completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly covid testing are provided
You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and rewarding role.
Theory and Practical training will be provided free of charge to ensure you have the correct skills and knowledge to support this service user’s needs. This is an amazing opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your health and social care career. Practical clinical training will be delivered by one of our nurses so you can learn first hand from their expertise.
Benefits of working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing:
- Ongoing training and development
- Enhancing our service users quality of life
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support from Office Staff, Nurse Care Managers and The Registered manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE ONLY)
- Refer a Friend scheme (get your friends registered)
Duties of a Healthcare Assistant for Live In Packages
- Able to support with Moving and Handling as well as Personal Care
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs such as Tracheostomy, Spinal, vent, cough assist, tracheostomy suction, oral suction, bowel, oxygen, catheter
- Respectfulness and be able to maintain professional boundaries within the working environment.
- Someone who will go above and beyond for our Service Users
- A minimum of 6 months professional care experience
- The right to work in the UK and have the correct documentation for this
- A full enhanced DBS
- An up to date CV with full working history
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.