We have an amazing opportunity available for experienced Care Assistants with our service user in Wakefield. The service user has spinal injury .The ideal candidate will be patient, compassionate and able to remain calm when responding to seizures. Excellent interpersonal skills, resiliency and an eagerness to make a real difference in someone’s life are all key to being successful in this role.
Successful candidates will be supporting the service user with his daily routine which includes manual handling, personal care and administering medication.
About the Role
- Hourly rate: £11.00
- Shift Patterns: Monday-Sunday
- Nights- 8pm-8am
- Start Date: On completion of recruitment process
- Weekly Pay
- Free practical and theory training
- Ongoing training and development
- Ongoing support from our office staff
- Paid via PAYE
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated consultant and on call team
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal care
- Moving and handling
- Maintaining patient dignity
- Working as part of a wider team involved in services user’s care
- 6 months experience
- Able to read body language
- Eagerness to learn
- Eligibility to Work in the UK (with relevant documents)
- An up-to-date CV with full work history
Successful candidates will form an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of care to the service user. This is an amazing opportunity to expand on existing skills and progress in your health and social care career.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.