Are you looking for a new career? Something challenging, that makes a difference and is rewarding day to day?
We are currently seeking a Care Assistant to support a Male Patient on a 1:1 basis with who has a Brain Disorder, Tracheostomy, Peg Feed, Deep Suction, Oxygen Support, Non-Verbal and is Incontinent. The ideal candidate has experience in a complex care background. However full training and support will be given.
About the Health Care Assistant role:
- Hourly Rate: £10 – £12 dependant on experience
- Location: Kidderminster
- Shifts: Days – 7:00am to 7:00pm // Nights – 7:00pm to 7:00am
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP
- PPE provided
The ideal candidate would:
- Have clear English and great communication skills
- Be patient in understanding the clients needs
- Help promote independence in the patient as he wants to be involved
- Be proactive, energetic and bubbly with a sense of humour
- Able to communicate through non verbal methods
- Hold a full UK driving licence to be able to assist with days out
We are looking to employ carers who are passionate about giving the best care they can, promoting independence and enhancing our Service Users quality of life.
You would become an essential part of his existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- On going training development
- With ongoing support from other Carers, the Nurse Care Manager and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
What are your duties as a Health Care Assistant in this package?
- Able to support in Moving and Handling & Personal Care
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs such as bowel and bladder management, PEG use
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Interested in applying for this role?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.