Are you looking for a new Live In Care Position? Something challenging, that makes a difference and is rewarding day to day?
Here at Sugarman we are looking for Female Live In carers to support our Service User who requires 1 to 1 support at home. The female carer we are looking for should be able to work alongside animals.
Here at Sugarman Health and Wellbeing, we are looking for a passionate and hard working individual to care for our Service Users with Complex and Clinical needs such as a Spinal Injury and Tissue viability.
About the role:
- Location: Ipswich
- Weekly Rate: £800 – £840
- Rota Pattern: 2 weeks on – 2 weeks off
- Contract Type: Full time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP on completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly covid testing are provided
You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and rewarding role.
Theory and Practical training will be provided free of charge to ensure you have the correct skills and knowledge to support this service user’s needs. This is an amazing opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your health and social care career. Practical clinical training will be delivered by one of our nurses so you can learn first hand from their expertise.
Benefits of working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing:
- Ongoing training and development
- Enhancing our service users quality of life
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support from Office Staff, Nurse Care Managers and The Registered manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE ONLY)
- Refer a Friend scheme (get your friends registered)
Duties of a Health care Assistant for Live In Packages
- Able to support with Moving and Handling as well as Personal Care
- Supporting and maintaining all clinical needs such as Bowel and Bladder Management, Epilepsy and Medication Administration as well as Complex care procedures and tasks
- Respectfulness and be able to maintain professional boundaries within the working environment.
- Someone who will go above and beyond for our Service Users
- A minimum of 6 months professional care experience
- The right to work in the UK and have the correct documentation for this
- A full enhanced DBS
- An up to date CV with full working history
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.