At Sugarman Health and Wellbeing, we are currently looking for a Support Worker, who is able to provide care and support for a Male client who has severe Learning Difficulties, Autism and Challenging Behaviour. You’ll provide support, within the Putney area, and will be providing the best care possible, within the Service User’s own home environment and within the community, such as going Swimming and going for Bike Rides. You will be working alongside another carer as the package is 2:1 support.
Here at Sugarman Health and Wellbeing, we are looking for passionate and caring candidates, who are willing to provide care that promotes independence and giving the client the best quality of life, through daily activities, whilst building a special bond with them as well.
- Role: Healthcare Assistant
- Location: SW15, Putney
- Hourly Rate: £14
- Shifts: Monday to Sunday Days, 8am – 5pm
- Contract: Full Time or Part Time
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP on completion of recruitment process
- PPE and weekly Covid testing provided
- Rolling Rota
- Must be a Driver
- Learning Difficulties and Challenging behaviour experience required
You would become an essential part of the existing care team in this fulfilling and rewarding role.
Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support this individual. This is an amazing opportunity in order to learn and expand your knowledge with new skills, to help develop your career and experience exciting new opportunities.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Ongoing support from other Carers, the Nurse Care Manager, and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE)
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply*
What are your duties as a Healthcare Assistant in this package?
- Able to support in Personal Care
- Support and maintain all clinical needs
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- A minimum of 6 months professional care experience
- Experience with Learning Difficulties and Challenging behaviours
- The right to work in the UK and have the correct documentation for this
- A full enhanced DBS
- An up to date CV with full working history
Interested in applying for this role?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.